In 2010, the district received a $17 million Colorado BEST grant & passed a $7 million bond to build/renovate a $22 million Pk-12 school and a $2 million transportation facility. The project was completed in 2012.
- Awarded a LEED Gold School Award
- Equipped with latest technology, mimeos, mobile laptop carts, computers in every classroom, IPad, and Chromebooks.
- Newly renovated fieldhouse has 3 gym floors— 2 composite and 1 wood
- Capable of having 3 volleyball or 4 basketball games simultaneously
- Stadium seating, training rooms, locker rooms
- Fully equipped weight room
- Outdoor sports complex includes:
- Football field
- Practice football field
- All-weather 10-lane track
- Baseball diamond
- Softball field
- T-ball/Little League field
- Press boxes
- Concession stands